Friday, January 2, 2015

Seven Deadly Sins Book Tag


Thanks to Cari and Haley from MyAddictionBooks for tagging me to do this tag.

I tag:

1. Cindy from The Book Feels
2. Danielle from The Fangirl Existence
3. Maria from Of a Fangirl 
4. Eduardo from Booming Books
5. The Fangirling Misses from Fangirling Misses

Here are the questions!


Greed- What is your most expensive book? What is your most inexpensive book?

My most expensive book is probably This Star Won't Go Out by Ester Earl ($26) and my least expensive book was Twilight by Stephanie Meyer ($0.50). 

Wrath - What author do you have a love/hate relationship with?

Rick Riordan. While I love him for the beautiful, wonderful characters and story he's given me (i.e. Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Camp Half-blood), I can't help but resent him for not taking a part in his movies (which, if you didn't know, sucked bigtime). 

Gluttony - What book have you devoured over and over again with no shame?

The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan. I don't particularly like rereading books, but this one in particular I've read several times over, and I love it every time. 

Sloth - What book have you neglected due to laziness?

I can't think of a particular book, but ebooks I tend to neglect often. There's just something about holding a real book that overpowers the kindle. 

Pride - What book do you talk about in order to sound like an intellectual reader?

The Classics. The Scarlet Letter, Shakespeare, the traditional works. 

Lust - What attributes do you find in male or female characters?

Confident but not arrogant. 
Someone outgoing enough to make a move and not shy down from a challenge.
Intelligent.
Has a sense of humor. 
Damn fine. 
(Examples: Percy Jackson, Daemon Black, Dorian Havilliard) 


Envy - What book would you most like to receive as a gift?

Any book is great. If you know me enough to get me a book, then you're already perfect. But preferably any book I need to read but haven't gotten my hands on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment