Monday, September 1, 2014

Series Tag | Mortal Instruments

Question #1: What do you think of the covers?

I have to say I really like these covers. They aren't the best covers, but they aren't the worst. I get a sense of action and intensity from them which makes me want to pick up the book. 

Question #2: Why did you decide to read this series? 

This series has been EVERYWHERE. Since City of Heavenly Fire recently came out, there has been so much buzz about these books along with the Infernal Devices. There were so many fandoms surrounding Jace and Will and Jem that I just had to pick up the books to find out what they were. 

Question #3: What was your first impression of the series?

I was hooked onto the series by the first page. I instantly fell in love with Jace, Simon, Clary, Izzy, Alec, the whole gang and I just kept plowing through the series never wanting it to end. 

Question #4: What was your final impression of the series?

*hysterically sobbing* IT'S OVER?!? I was incredibly upset that one of my favorite series was over. 

Question #5: Who was your favorite character in the series?

Simon. No, Jace. No, Alec. No, Magnus...I don't know I love them all! I'm not choosing, I can't choose! 

Question #6: Which character showed the most growth in this series?

For this question, I would probably have to say Clary. She's introduced to this whole new world and takes it with such ease and becomes this amazing Shadowhunter. From the beginning to the end, she's just been an incredible protagonist.

Question #7: How long will you be in post-book depression after reading this series?

Forever.

Question #8: Jace, Simon, or Alec?  

You can't make me choose. I pick all of them and I'm including Magnus. 

Question #9: Rate the books in order from favorite to least favorite. 

1. City of Heavenly Fire
2. City of Glass
3. City of Lost Souls
4. City of Bones
5. City of Fallen Angels
6. City of Ashes

Question #10: What's your favorite ship? 

Clace. Malec. Sizzy. You can't make me pick. That's cruel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment