Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Series Tag | The Lux Series

Hey Fantabulous Readers!

Today we are doing yet another series tag, for the Lux Series.

Question #1: What do you think of the covers?

This series also recently underwent a cover change. It went from the ones below to the ones above. To be honest, I don't like either one of these covers. Both are meh. But I especially hate the new ones. The bright blue shinyness, upsidedown silhouette in the background, and half a face have less than nothing to do with the actual plot of the books. And if I didn't already know about the series, I probably wouldn't even have started it. 


Question #2: Why did you decide to read this series? 

My librarian recommended this series to me. She had told me she really enjoyed it and that I would too. Guess what? She was right! 

Question #3: What was your first impression of the series?

I really liked this series right off the bat. The characters were likable and the whole world was intense and a whole lot of fun to read. As much as the first book is like Twilight, it is so much better and I was into the series from the start. 

Question #4: What was your final impression of the series?

I was really surprised when the series ended since I didn't really see it coming. I'm somewhat upset that it's over, but I think it was ended pretty well, so I'm not upset about it. 

Question #5: Who was your favorite character in the series?

Katyyy. Like i said, she's kickbutt. She's strong and independent and can hold her own which is great.

Question #6: Which character showed the most growth in this series?

Again I'd have to say Katy. She went from this nerd book blogger to a kickbutt heroine in her own messed up dystopian world. She's really great and I love her.

Question #7: How long will you be in post-book depression after reading this series?

Not too long, considering City of Heavenly Fire is next up on my TBR and I'm really really excited to get into that.

Question #8: Dawson or Daemon?  

Definitely Daemon. We saw more of him and he's confident and awesome and hot. 

Question #9: Rate the books in order from favorite to least favorite. 

1. Obsidian
2. Onyx
3. Opposition
4. Opal
5. Origin

Question #10: What's your favorite ship? 

Kaemon, no doubt. Granted we really didn't see many other ships in this book. But Kaemon is pretty kickbutt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment