Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Series Tag | The Infernal Devices

Hey Fantabulous Readers!

So I've decided to start doing a Series Tag, basically after I finish a series I'm going answer a couple questions about the series as a whole.

Today's series is The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare.


Question #1: What do you think of the covers?

I really really like these covers. Although Clockwork Prince and Princess are definitely better than Clockwork Angel. I think it's supposed to be Will, Jem and Tessa? But Will is definitely better looking than that so I don't think it does him justice.

Question #2: What was your first impression of the series?

Honestly this series was really difficult for me to get into. Since I was reading it intertwined with the Mortal Instruments series, by publication date, I had just finished City of Glass, and if you've read City of Glass you know what I mean when I say that it is so action-packed and fast and thrilling. So starting Clockwork Angel was a real struggle and I didn't really like it that much.

Question #3: What was your final impression of the series?

The epilogue of Clockwork Princess is both heartbreakingly sad and happy and I was pretty attached to the characters, but I've heard they make an appearance in City of Heavenly Fire so it's not over. Not yet.

Question #4: Who was your favorite character in the series?

Magnus Bane. I love him so much. What really sealed it for me was when he was walked in on Tessa and Will in Mortmain's lair. He's so funny and chill and laid back.

Question #5: Who did you think was the breakout character of this series?

Sophie, definitely Sophie. She started out as a mundane servant and by the end of the book she was such a strong Shadowhunter.

Question #6: How long will you be in post-book depression after reading this series?

Probably a week or so until I decide to pick up City of Heavenly Fire.

Question #7: Will or Jem?

WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL. I don't not like Jem, but WILL.

Question #8: Rate the books in order from favorite to least favorite. 

1. Clockwork Princess
2. Clockwork Prince
3. Clockwork Angel

Question #9: What's your favorite ship? 

Wessa, although Gophie and Gabriely were really cute too.

Question #10: Who do you tag? 

I tag everyone and anyone who's read this series and wants to answer these questions :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment