Sunday, August 17, 2014

Bout of Books TBR

Hey Fantabulous Readers!

Bout of Books 11 is coming up and I'm going to try and predict my TBR for the week. My week is pretty jam-packed with volunteer work and plans with friends so my goal isn't too high.



The first two books are the last two books in the Shatter Me Trilogy: Unravel Me and Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi! Ellen and I are hosting a readalong for this series and the live show for it will be on August 29th at 2 pm Eastern time so join us!!
Here's the link to the Goodreads Group!



Then I want to finish up the Mortal Instruments with City of Heavenly Fire. If I do finish all these books, I'm going to be going through severe post book depression.


That's it for my TBR! Let me know in the comments below what you plan on reading for the Bout of Books! 

No comments:

Post a Comment