Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Bout of Books 11: OTP Challenge

Hey Fantabulous Readers!

It's Day 2 of the Bout of Books readathon and today's challenge is the OTP challenge hosted by the lovely Infinite Ink.

The rules are simple. Just tell me about your OTP. It doesn't have to be canon, it can be whatever you so desire. Fangirl the day away.

So my OTP is Percabeth (Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase from the Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series)

Here's a picture of them.


And another.


I could honestly go on forever. Thank god there are fans who are fantastic at drawing and allow me to indulge myself in Percabeth. 

But Percabeth is seriously the best. It took five years for their relationship to even start and they went from hating each other, to being tentative friends, to being best friends, then having crushes on one another, to FINALLY becoming canon. They've been through everything together and, as cheesy as this sounds, they complete each other. Annabeth doesn't depend on him and can stand on her own as a female character. Both of them support each other and strengthen each other. And I just love them so much. They literally make me cry every time I tumblr stalk them...which is a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment